Customer Experience Representative
Preferred Repair Network, LLC – Remote
Preferred Repair Network [PRN] is a leading national insurance property vendor management company specializing in specialty inspection and residential and commercial repair services. PRN strives to provide the best solutions to our clients to meet their business strategies. PRN invests heavily in our people and our technology as we understand this is the “backbone” to delivering high quality services.
The Customer Experience Representative will act as a liaison between insurance carriers and the vendors who service them; be responsible for retention of existing clients, updating customer accounts, and maintain overall customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves customers by providing product and service information.
- Service customers through inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Resolves product and service concerns by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the concern, select and explain the best solution to solve the concern, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Participates in local insurance community through advanced education and affiliation memberships.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing:
High school diploma required. University/College degree is preferred.
Two (2) years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of client servicing
- Ability to handle conflict and confront challenging issues in a fast work environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Operations management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Claims Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Process improvement: 3 years (Preferred)