First Notice of Loss Representative
Preferred Repair Network, LLC – Remote
Preferred Repair Network [PRN] is a leading national insurance property vendor management company specializing in specialty inspection and residential and commercial repair services. PRN strives to provide the best solutions to our clients to meet their business strategies. PRN invests heavily in our people and our technology as we understand this is the “backbone” to delivering high quality services.
As the First Notice of Loss [FNOL] Report Taker at PRN, you will be responsible for interacting with Policyholders, Carriers, Adjusters and Agents during the initial FNOL process for Property Emergency Services / Restoration losses for all PRN carriers services. Responds to inquiries, complaints and concerns regarding the claims handling process and procedures.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Responds to claim inquiries from Policyholders, Claimants, Claimant Carriers, Agents and Employees for Property Emergency Services / Restoration losses for all PRN carriers services. Handles all loss reports and claim inquiries as a priority
- Enters new loss report information, claim documentation and loss details for all incoming Property assignments into PRN’s claims systems
- Updates electronic file documentation as needed using PRN’s processing systems.
- Provides services, including repair options, emergency property mitigation details, claim updates and policy information as needed
- Learns and maintains a working knowledge of PRN standard policies, procedures and processing systems for all products
- Trains/mentors less experienced staff and acts as a back-up as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Supports the organization’s CAT efforts as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required. Any combination of call center, claims handling, office management or progressive clerical experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and 90 net data entry keystrokes per minute preferred. Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and demonstrated accountability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for multiple target dates
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively with others, as well as independently
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience in ability to resolve unexpected or escalated issues quickly
- Self-driven sense of urgency as needed.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to enter data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to operate a computer and related equipment and software
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Manual dexterity
- Customer service skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
PRN Employment Overview
- Annual Compensation Incentives [Discretionary]
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Rewarding team environment and recognition of contributions
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $28,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Operations management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Claims Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Process improvement: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote